Game of Tweets
GAME OF TWEETS LEADERBOARD
The leaderboard below shows how the people of 1014 stacked up against one another: who received the most retweets once the battle was finished (midnight, 23rd April), and the list of Twitter followers on that person’s side.
1. #BrianBoru 172
Team Brian Boru Member List
2. #Murchad 110 Team Murchad Member List
3. #Gormlaith 106 Team Gormlaith Member List
4. #Brodir 98
Team Brodir Member List
5. #Sigurd 88 Team Sigurd Member List
6. #Sitric 74 Team Sitric Member List
7. #Donnchad 54 Team Donnchad Member List
8. #Slaine 43 Team Slaine Member List
9. #MaelSechnaill 38 Team Mael Sechnaill Member List
Team Mael Morda Member List
11. #MaelMuire 25 Team Mael Muire Member List
Thanks to all the retweeters who played the Game of Tweets!
HOW IT WORKED
Each time someone retweeted one of the people from 1014 in our Twitter retelling, they were added to a Team List and their retweet was counted towards that person.
For example: If you retweeted a tweet by #Gormlaith, we added you to the ‘TeamGormlaith’ list, and your retweet counted towards her tally.
Followers joined as many teams as they wanted to, simply by retweeting the tweets of the person whose side they wished to join. Followers could remove themselves from a team list, by sending @1014Retold a tweet with the hashtag #changingsides.